important information for your visit.
hotel policies & terms.
Motel 6 of Toms River & Seaside Heights Rental Policies
Upgrades & Specials
- Review our Best Offers by contacting us at 732-793-1744 for the latest bargains.
- Mini-week and Mid-week Specials are also available; ask your reservation specialists about the details.
LENGTH OF RENTAL
- Some minimum lengths of rental (i.e., three nights in condominiums and one week in houses) apply during summer and peak summer seasons.
- Other minimums also apply during non-summer seasons.
- Monthly reservations are available October through February (not March).
INITIAL RESERVATION PAYMENT
- Initial Reservation Payment is 50% of base rent or 1st night.***
***Note: If the rental is less than 3 nights, payment of at least the first night is due at time of reservation.
- Initial Reservation Payment is payable via MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express at reservation time. Checks and Money Orders must be received and deposited 60 days prior to secure reservation.
- The Initial Reservation Payment is a portion of your rent and will be applied to your grand total; therefore, it will NOT be refunded following your departure. An additional fee for security/damage deposit may apply.
- Multiple Initial Reservation Payments are required for multiple-week reservations.
TAXES AND FEES
- A nonrefundable processing fee, to cover expenses associated with the initial reservation, is due at reservation time and applies to all reservations.
- Lodging tax is the standard 12% of total amount quoted.
- Departure fees vary by size of property - see confirmation for details.
- Final payment (balance due after Initial Reservation Payment has been paid) is required upon arrival.
- Payment may be made by MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express.
- Final payment may not be paid by cashier's check, money order or certified funds.
- A confirmation listing: 1) an online link to rules & regulations, 2) dates of visit and 3) reservation information will be emailed to you after your Initial Reservation Payment is processed. Carefully CHECK your confirmation for accuracy; call (732-793-5117) or email DaysInn001@Jariwala.Co immediately if any corrections are necessary; otherwise, it will be assumed correct.
CHANGES AND PROPERTY SUBSTITUTION
- Rates, descriptions (including bed sizes), furnishings, amenities (including pools, hot tubs, etc.) and availability are subject to change WITHOUT NOTICE. No refunds will be issued for changes made by individual property owners or unavailable amenities.
- Substitution of comparable properties may be made without notice or liability, should the property you reserved become unavailable for rent. You may choose comparable available property at the published rate or receive a refund of your Initial Reservation.
- Payment and prepaid funds (excluding processing fee).
CANCELLATIONS, DATE CHANGES AND PROPERTY CHANGES*
- 30 days minimum notice for hotel room rentals and 60 days minimum for house rentals required to avoid a fee.
- Cancellations, date and property changes occurring less than stated minimum days required notice will result in forfeiture of Initial Reservation Payment (maximum 50%), rent, taxes and fees.
* Note: See Trip Insurance info below.
- Motel 6 of Toms River & Seaside Heights highly recommends purchasing trip insurance protection for your visit. Trip insurance can be purchased online via websites such as insuremytrip.com or CSA travel protection.
- Please note: Days Inn - Toms River & Seaside Heights rentals cancellation policy does not provide refunds for unforeseen developments such as illnesses, mandatory hurricane evacuations and similar events that can affect your trip. We strongly suggest that you purchase trip insurance.
- Refunds are only issued for cancellations OUTSIDE of the cancellation date range (30 days for hotel rooms and 60 days for apartments). Refunds do not include nonrefundable processing fee or the cost of the insurance.
- NO REFUNDS are issued for cancellations or early departure due to inclement weather or personal circumstances inside the cancellation date range. Guests purchasing trip insurance (see above) may qualify for a full refund through your applicable trip insurance provider.
- Décor, style, color schemes and inventory vary since properties are individually designed. Some internet photos may differ due to owner updates or changes.
- All rental properties are privately owned and Motel 6 - Seaside Heights has a contractual relationship with property owners who employ us to act as their agents. We treat all parties (owners & guests) honestly, fairly and in good faith.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to refund Initial Reservation Payments, refuse rental, or to discontinue occupancy if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property.
- We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, management or showing to prospective buyer.
- Property may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- By renting a property you are assuming all risk of and liability for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises both latent and manifest. In the event damages occur during your occupancy you agree to authorize Days Inn - Seaside Heights and Seaside Heights Apartments to charge the cost of such damages to the credit card guaranteeing payment. You also agree to be responsible for and reimburse the property owner for any applicable costs and attorney's fees incurred for collection of damage. Neither Days Inn - Seaside Heights, Seaside Heights Apartments, nor the owner will be responsible for accidents or injury to guest or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
- The listed "LIMIT" number indicates the maximum number of occupants allowed in a property at any one time. (Exceptions for infants under age 2 only.) · Properties listing a range, such as "6 or 8," refers to varying bedding arrangements provided by the individual unit. The website description or your reservation specialist can provide details.
- Atmosphere conducive to quiet enjoyment of guests in surrounding accommodations must be maintained at all times.
- Pets are allowed at no charge, limit 1 per room and under 30 lbs. Please contact management for exceptions.
- All rules and regulations at each property must be strictly observed.
- Only responsible adults of legal contractual age may contract for rental. Legal renter named on the rental agreement must occupy property during dates listed on the agreement. Identification must be furnished upon request.
- Absolutely NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED.
- If the condition of the property is greater than normal guest usage (IE. damage or cleaning that requires more efforts to restore than would be expected from normal usage), there may be a fee or deposit charged for extra cleaning or repairs.
*Please Note: Violations of rental occupancy restrictions are grounds for IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND FORFEITURE OF RENT.
SOFA SLEEPERS AND BERTH BUNK BEDS
- Sofa sleepers and berth bunk beds are best suited for children and may be uncomfortable for adults.
Locked closets or units are not included in your rental.
Parking is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Usually, one parking spot per unit is available.
- Though beautiful to watch, Fireworks are strictly prohibited by law at all properties.
- Firearms are strictly prohibited at all Cranbury Inn facilities and related rental properties.
- ISSUES: Report all maintenance issues promptly by speaking with our front desk staff or calling 732-793-1744. Just as might occur at your own well-maintained home, mechanical failures and other breakdowns could occur. Every effort will be made to correct the situation; however, no refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures.
- DAMAGE: Report any damage or breakage upon occurrence by calling 732-793-1744, so the matter can be settled before departure. Damages found by inspection crews upon departure will be billed and full payment for repairs will be collected via credit card.
- NO GUARANTEES: Working condition of pools, hot tubs, air conditioners, cable, phones, internet service, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, appliances, elevators, etc., are NOT guaranteed. No guarantee that pools will be heated. NO REFUNDS or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures and malfunctioning equipment. These amenities are extras provided in addition to the beach house or room rental. Although all attempts will be made to correct the situation, some breakdowns cannot be prevented or repaired during your occupancy.
MAINTENANCE VISITS: Maintenance technicians and vendors may access the property for purposes of repairing previously reported issues. A form identifying the action taken will be provided at the time of the maintenance visit.
CONSTRUCTION -- The continued growth of our area is evidenced by new construction that may be adjacent to or near existing vacation rental properties. You may reserve a property at a time when no construction is nearby, but construction could begin prior to your arrival. We regret any inconvenience but cannot control these situations. Refunds or relocations cannot be considered.
CHECK - IN
Property location determines check-in office location. Usually, check-in will occur at the Cranbury Inn located at 133 Carteret Avenue, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751, unless special arrangements are made.
Days Inn - Toms River & Seaside Heights Policies:
Check-in begins after 3:00 p.m.
Certain properties offer express check-in.
***Early check-in is not possible; therefore, we encourage you to enjoy our public beaches and attractions if you arrive in the area early. Our housekeeping standards may require extra cleaning time for some properties, which may delay check-in.
- Although keys may be released at 3:00 p.m., no guarantee is made that properties will be cleaned by 3:00 p.m.
Return your rental keys to the Motel 6 - Seaside Heights office in the area where the rental property is located.
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. An early departure required keys to be returned to the Days Inn - Seaside Heights office(open 24 hours per day). Certain properties are equipped with electronic keyless locks that allow express check-out. Upon departure you can complete your check out over the phone by calling the Motel 6 - Toms River & Seaside Heights Front Desk: 732-793-1744.
Leave property reasonably clean and in reasonable order (Note: Additional cleaning charges may apply)
Leave kitchen items (dishes, cookware, etc.) clean.
Dispose of all trash in proper outside containers
Lock all doors and windows
Leave all beds unmade and linens on the floor
FIRST PRIORITY FOR FUTURE RESERVATIONS
- Our repeat guests receive first priority when renting the same property for a week for the following year. These tentative weekly reservations for comparable dates the following year, may be made in person or by phone (732-793-1744) prior to midnight on the date of your departure. These reservations are subject to availability and rental rate. Consult your Reservation Specialist for special tentative future monthly reservation procedures.
RULES/REGULATIONS MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THESE POLICIES ARE ENFORCED WHEN THE RESERVATION IS MADE.
Motel 6 Seaside Heights / Toms River
Your hotel at the Jersey Shore in the Seaside Heights & Toms River area.
We'll Leave the Light On For You.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Non-Smoking Hotel: A fee of up to 250 USD will be assessed for smoking in a non-smoking room.
Parking: Self parking
Pets: Service animals allowed: Yes
Pets allowed: Yes (one)
- Located in fun Seaside Heights, NJ
- Close to Manahawkin, Lakewood & Seaside Park
- In the heart of New Jersey Shore
- 27 spacious guest rooms with beach house rentals available
- Two Story Sun-Deck for relaxing
- Free Wi-Fi & Morning Coffee
- Refreshing outdoor pool